I help small business owners by stopping them from worrying about viruses and data loss. I help keep their computers virus free and their company data safe using our business grade anti virus solutions and our secure managed offsite backup service.
ESET Endpoint Security
Do you worry about getting viruses and malware on your business computers? Does your existing anti virus program slow down your PC? Are you fed up with your anti virus solution keep on trying to upsell additional privacy or tune up products to you? Does your anti virus still let malware through?
How much damage and inconvenience would it cause if all your online account passwords were compromised? Or if your client data was stolen? Or a Ransomware attack scrambled all your data?
Would you like the worry and stress of protecting your office and home computers from viruses, malware and hackers to go away?
I can help. I provide one of the most sophisticated and comprehensive business grade anti virus solutions currently available. Whether you have one computer or fifty, I can supply you with ESET Endpoint Security and remotely manage your virus and malware security using the ESET Security Management Console. It costs £60 per computer per year, or if you have more than 5 computers it can be paid monthly instead.
Let me manage your computer security, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Redstor Backup Pro
I stop you worrying about data loss or data corruption. I make sure your data is automatically backed up to a secure off-site datacentre, several times every day, ready for you to access at any time, 24 hours a day.
I provide all the equipment needed to securely backup your data, and I then remotely check it is all working correctly, every single weekday.
Redstor Backup Pro is a fully managed off-site data backup solution which has the following benefits:
- No more having to remember to run the backups: They automatically run two three or four times each day. You decide how frequently you want the backups to run.
- No worrying if the backup has actually worked or not: I remotely check your backups for you every working day via our management control panel.
- No worrying about your data falling into the hands of your competitors: Before it leaves your premises your data is encrypted to military grade, and it remains encrypted all the time it is in transit and off-site. Your data is stored in two UK based secure datacentres so it is totally safe.
- No outgrowing your backup solution: This backup system is totally scaleable. It doesn’t matter if you have 15 Gigabytes of data, or a Terabyte of data, we can securely store all your data off-site in two UK based datacentres.
- No GDPR issues: your backup data remains within the UK at all times, and is encrypted all the time it remains offsite from your premises.
Prices start from £18 per month including VAT for the 15GB plan on our Redstor Pro fully managed backup service. There are tiered plans to suit most sizes of company, with the 50GB plan being the most popular at £59 per month (over half of our customers have between 30GB and 50GB of important data). It’s easy to move between data plans as your storage needs change.
Avast Business Cloudcare
Avast Business Cloudcare is a business grade anti virus, internet security, VPN solution with the following benefits:
- Use public WiFi without worrying if others are spying on you data transmissions: Our Virtual Private Network (VPN) can encrypt all your data transmissions when using public WiFi.
- Early threat detection: Multiple shields (File / Behavioural / Web / Mail / Phishing) to eliminate viruses, threats and malware before they have any chance of attacking your computers.
- Easy password management: Helps you manage all your passwords with the built in password manager
Avast Business Cloudcare is priced at £42 per PC per year.
I believe all these products provide some of the best solutions currently available to small businesses and domestic computer users within the UK.
Computer repair & support
In addition I provide computer support, both on-site and remote, to small businesses and domestic home computer users, on Windows, Mac, and mobile platforms. Onsite support can be provided throughout Northamptonshire and Warwickshire, remote support can be provided throughout the UK. Remote support is charged in quarter of an hour slots.
ASL was formed in 2002 by the proprietor Chris Moody who has over 35 years experience working in the IT industry.
Address: 28 Church Road, Braunston, NN11 7HG
Tel: 07852 159092